Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Viv Magazine

I recently did a job for Viv Magazine, an online luxury women's magazine.
The article was about pets and how they can be both good and bad.
I did eight spots and a full page on four different animals: Dogs, Cats, Birds, and Fish.




I actually did two sketches for the full page and they went with the cat and dog holding hands.

I liked the sketch for the second so much that I decided to finish it. I'm glad I did.

It was fun and easy assignment. I was excited at how it looked in the magazine.
I think online magazines are a pretty interesting use of trying to bridge an old communication tool utilizing new technology.

5 comments:

Chacha Waffles said...

oh man... how cool is your work.

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome, Jared. You rock!

Mashanda Lazarus said...

so cuuute! make buttons out of the round ones!

Lori said...

love it! ♡

ching said...

Nice work!