Wednesday, January 26, 2011

GOOD Magazine - Smart Meters

I did some illustrations for the 022 issue
of GOOD Magazine. The article is on smart
electric meters that read and analyze
your electricity use in real time.
I went kinda crazy with sketches cause they
were really really ridiculously fun to draw.
They liked them so much, they asked that I
draw/cut three of them to keep their character.
I loved doing all three and I could have done
way more of these. They ended up only running
the last one with the multiple meters but I think
it looks super cool in the magazine.
Thanks to Atley for the great art direction.
He's a good dude and a snappy dresser.

4 comments:

Daniel Woodling said...

Adorable! Wish there was more.

Philip A. Buck said...

as the o'l kids would say, that's boss!

OWEN FREEMAN said...

These came out awesome, the 21 power-meter one reminds me fondly of malfunctioning eddie.

Tim Furey said...

ill!