Monday, February 1, 2010

Upcoming Shows

I have a couple of shows coming up that I am happy to announce.
Both of them are at Nucleus. The first is a group show titled
It runs from February 27th - March 29th
and the opening reception is on the 27th from 7PM - 11 PM.
I'll post my piece in a few weeks. It's pretty sweet. I think.

Then I have the amazing pleasure of being one half
of a two man show titled The Untold Want.
The other half is the awesome Sean Chao.
The show will take place in the upstairs
gallery on March 13th - March 29th.
Opening reception is March 13 7PM - 10PM
Click here for more information.

I am making all new work, so it should be fun for all.
I'll keep you updated on this until the day of.
Keep an ear out too, because I have a few other major things
happening in the next few weeks I am excited to announce.

I'll see you on wednesday with the Wednesday Wallpaper.
I hear there's two of em'. (As if I wasn't busy enough.)

No comments: